Offered to You
Services offered by the American Foods Group Health and Wellness Clinic
- As a certified Vaccination Clinic, COVID-19 Vaccines are available by appointment!
Employees and members of the employee’s household will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, including boosters, 5 days a week during clinic hours. There is no charge for this service.
Employees and dependents in need of a COVID-19 Test, may call the clinic to get assistance on when and where the test can be scheduled. Employees and dependents covered by the medical plan will be offered the opportunity to schedule and receive the test at the clinic during normal business hours. There is no charge for this service.
- Physicals including well-woman and male exam with PSA
- Well-child exams
- Chronic diseases like hypertension, diabetes and cholesterol
- Respiratory infection, sore throat, bronchitis and ear infection
- Labs including urinalysis, rapid strep, pregnancy and mono
- Health coaching
- Urinary tract and yeast infection
- Injury treatment for sprains, strains, minor cuts and burns
- Bloodwork for lab tests
- Electronic prescribing and medication refills
Annual Preventive/Wellness Exams:
Participants of the medical plan are not required to wait a full 12 months between annual wellness/preventive exams. If you are planning on participating in the 2022 Live Well Program to lower your premiums, you are encouraged to schedule your visit well in advance. This will guarantee you can complete your appointment in time to qualify even if the clinic providers get busy.
Nurse Coach Services
- Health coaching for lifestyle related issues (i.e. nutrition, exercise, smoking)
- Chronic care management (i.e. diabetes, blood pressure)
- Information on age-appropriate screening and tests
- Basic care for sore throats, ear aches, sinus infections, flu or cold symptoms, and more (includes worksite testing such as rapid strep and blood sugar)
- First aid for injuries
- Basic ergonomic adjustments
- Immunizations such as flu, tetanus and pneumonia
- Physical/Occupational Therapy treatment
- Help with muscle or joint discomfort from work or nonwork injuries and illnesses
- Exercise and stretching advice
- Questions regarding ergonomics or exercise equipment recommendations
- Postsurgical therapy
- Advice regarding physical fitness level prior to pursuing a new work or leisure activity