MEET YOUR NEW PROVIDER
Robyn Lauritsen, DNP, APNP, FNP-BC
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
BA-Spanish: University of Wisconsin Green Bay
BSN: Bellin College
- DNP: University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Health is a balance of the body, mind, and soul. My approach to care is to focus on the patient as a whole and understanding their beliefs and values. I believe in creating a partnership with my patients where they are active participants in their care, with the goal of improving and maintaining their health together. I strive to provide the highest quality of care, with an emphasis on disease prevention and health management.
On a personal note, I grew up in Green Bay and graduated from Ashwaubenon High School. I cross-country skied collegiately at UWGB where I earned my BA in Spanish, later went on to receive by Bachelor’s in Nursing from Bellin College, and my Doctor of Nursing Practice from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. I continue to enjoy cross-country skiing and train year-round, as well as volunteer coaching young athletes on the Bay Nordic Ski Club. I have an adventurous spirit and I love to travel around the Midwest with my boyfriend, seeking out new mountain bike trails, hiking spots, and a good cup of coffee.
Luis Vargas, APNP, NP-C
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Primary Care
- Wound Care
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science Degree: Nursing, Marian University, Fond du Lac, WI
- Master of Science Degree: Nursing, Marian University, Fond du Lac, WI
- In his leisure time, Luis enjoys staying active, taking Zumba classes or practicing Yoga with his wife, or relaxing with the “fur babies” who share his home.
- His hobbies include music, soccer, and painting. He is also a fan of boxing, UFC, and Green Bay Packers football.
Phillip Birdsall, DPT
- Soft Tissue Mobilization, Including Myofascial Release and Deep Tissue Mobilization
- Instrument-assisted Soft Tissue Release
- Evidence-Based Manual Therapy Including Joint Mobilization and Manipulation to Spine and Extremity Joints
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation for the Spine and Extremity Joints
- Physical Therapist
- Doctorate Degree: Physical Therapy, University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX
- Bachelor’s Degree: Exercise and Sport Science – Pre-physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, WI
Phillip enjoys staying active by playing basketball, and flag football in various leagues. He also enjoys spending time with family, and going to Packers games.
Andrew Standiford, PT